FDLRS/Heartland - Human Resource Development
FDLRS Heartland Face-to-Face Course Offerings
FIN Face-to-Face Course Offerings
- Disability Awareness Through Literature
- April 26, 2018: Pre-K through Elementary Levels
- April 27, 2018: Secondary Levels
- SWD Summer Classes for Certificate Renewals
- June 12, 2018: Building Inclusive Schools
- June 13, 2018: Collaborative Teaching
- June 14, 2018: Cooperative Small Groups
Gifted Certification Face-to-Face Offerings
- Guidance and Counseling for Gifted Students: This course will provide an overview of the characteristics and needs of gifted students. We will look at the relationship between developmental theories and the guidance and counseling of gifted using a variety of instructional techniques which include multimedia, outside research, guest speakers, class discussion, and individual projects.
See our flyer for more information about the types of trainings we can offer.